Mike has found her! Jenn and Mike are getting married July 25 in the Salt Lake temple! Jenn is a physical therapist at a nursing home in Utah. She loves loves sports and is the perfect match! We are going to have a great celebration in their honor as the last of my children to all be married in the temple. It will be great day to have all my children and their spouses there in the temple together! Congrats Jenn and Mike we are so happy for you!











2 comments:
May I add that Jen is really awesome. I'm the lucky one that lives in the same state as her and so I have gotten to know her. She is a lot like Mike in many way especially in personality. I really like her and already feel like she is my dear friend.
Whoo-hoo Michael!!!!!! We are thrilled! Can't wait for July 25!
Post a Comment