Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas is fun with little children
















Look at the happy kids gathering for a Christmas celebration!

5 comments:

Wudel Family said...

Angie you look so pretty in your family picture. Green is good to you. I am glad that Christmas in Colorado was a sucess!

Wendy said...

oh my even Chico made it on your page. That is true love. All the pictues make me laugh. It was a great time.

love ya

Angie Briggs said...

We miss all of you already and JT even said that he would get back in the car for a long, long car ride to see every one again. Now that is love.

Anonymous said...

Look, the dog and I have the same color coat! It was fun to spend christmas with you!

-Mike

Tiffany Mills said...

Wow, that is a really bad picture of me, I thought I was out of the shot. Definitely Crop me out!!