
Sammy and Kylie were baptised over Thanksgiving weekend. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner, and we went to the Nutcracker. We had Berkley's family, Bradley's family, Jeff's family, Amy's family, Lisa's family (and Jim's parents and brother), and Michael. We had a great time and the cousins had a great time playing with each other. We just loved to be there for Sammy on his special day. Tears filled our eyes as we thought of how blessed we are to have him in our life and the good choices he has made that has led him to this day. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family with choice spirits from our Father In Heaven to be united with forever! I look forward now to visiting the other part of my children in Colorado for Christmas.
2 comments:
It really was a great weekend! I hope that we can get together like that more often! Congrats Sam.
Thanks for having us.
Post a Comment